The driver became a million-er overnight

 Driver became million-er overnight

The driver became a million-er overnight  

A man in Jamshoro woke up to an extra Rs4.9 million in his financial balance on Thursday. 

Sumar, who is a driver, went to a close-by ATM at 6pm to pull back cash, however was left puzzled when he checked his parity. 

I had a large number of rupees in my record and I was befuddled about what was going on, he said while talking on TV's program.

At the point when he attempted to pull back the cash, he became more acquainted with that his financial balance had been blocked. He's entertained that the bank the board hasn't reached him yet. 

Sumar went to the ATM the following day and again discovered a huge number of rupees. "I needed to address the bank supervisor however he wasn't there. I was unwell so I left. In any case, I'm stunned that the bank hasn't reached me significantly after this news has been publicized all over the place," he said. 

"Mai haram ka paisa nahi lunga (I won't take any illicit cash)," Sumar included when asked what he would have done if the cash was given to him.

MORE ARTICLES

Post a Comment

0 Comments